Challenges of the Hospitality & Retail Sectors
Overcoming Negativity & Embracing change
Baby Boomer Issues
Seminars and training topics offered:
- Superior Customer Service in Hospitality and Retail
- Sensitivity/Diversity Awareness
- Achieving Excellence by Overcoming Obstacles
- Changes in the Workplace: Don't Cope-Thrive
- Making the Law of Attraction Work forYou
- Overcome Fear before it Overwhelms You
- Good Stress? It's Real- Know This & Flourish
- Getting Over Getting Older
- One on One Life Balance Coaching for Women
- Personal & Professional Image Workshops
Ms. Yonkman is the founder and principal consultant
of Lynn Consulting Group, a personal and professional developmental
training organization with a focus on "highly customized"
in house training. As former CFO of several high profile retail
and hospitality companies, she gained in depth experience in the
corporate community providing the knowledge for cost effective solutions
for today's business challenges.
As the co-author of the book, Remarkable Women
an anthology project with Marci Shimoff of The Secret, and actress
Jennifer O'Neil, Sharyn is a passionate advocate of women's self-empowerment
and life balance. She is well equipped to empower others to succeed.
Sharyn is a certified Diversity trainer &
Life balance coach, with special emphasis in women's issue and in
dealing with transition and change in the workplace. She is a graduate
of Rutgers University (B.S. in Accounting), a member of several
professional organizations and serves on the International Board
of Advisors for the Professional Woman Network.
Ms. Yonkman brings her dynamic personality and
sense of humor to her outstanding seminars, interactive workshops
and keynotes. She is available to present on a regional, national
and global basis.