Beyond The Body Developing Inner Beauty
Emotional Wellness For Women
The Baby Boomers Handbood For Women
Wellness For The African American Woman
The Womans Handbook For Self-Confidence
A Journey Within Self-Discovery For Women
Owner and CEO of White Swan, Inc. a personal care products company. An adjunct professor teaching business subjects at a local college, and an ordained New Thought Minister whose expertise is in the area of writing inspirational articles.
Seminars and topics offered:
- How to Start and Operate a Home-Based Business
- Board Leadership Training
- How To Please Your Reader in 10 Easy Steps
- Inspirational Articles geared towards womens groups
- Valentine, Mother's Day, etc.
- Spiritual Counseling
- Private Guided Meditation
- Master of Science in Public Administration
- Occasional lecturer as an Ordained New Thought Minister - Certified Diversity Trainer with the Professional Woman Network - Member of the Board of PWN
Tamera Swan Mason is president and founder of White Swan,
Inc. a personal care products company for women. Her products
are known as "Wild Rose" because of their unique rose fragrance.
She has written several books providing basic business information
for those considering a business of their own.
She is an ordained New Thought Minister and uses her
professional development and spiritual training as a workshop
facilitator, lecturer and counselor.