Area of Expertise:
- Cancer & Divorce Community
- Thriving/Well-Being Through Adversity
- Certified Professional Lifecoach
- Energy Leadership Master Practitioner
- LIVESTRONG Survivorship Leadership Training Institute
- Certificate of Specialized Training, in Grief Following Trauma from the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF).
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Braid of Well-Being
- H.E.L.P. Heal a Wounded Heart (Honor, Experience, Learn and Practice)
- Value Systems
- Creating Change From The Inside Out
- Creating an Emotional Buddy System
- Building Self Confidence
- Stop, Drop and Roll: Extinguishing the Flames of Stress
- Change From the Inside Out
Sharon Roth-Lichtenfeld, CPC, ELI MP, BFA is a Certified Professional Life Coach, an Energy Leadership Master Practitioner from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and has completed LIVESTRONG Survivorship Leadership Training Weekend. She is a co-founder of The Cancer Survivorship Coaching Coalition and has been published in Coping with Cancer Magazine, Open to Hope and WellSpouse Minute. Her primary mission is to create hope, meaning in purpose in people's lives. Sharon works with the cancer community including survivors, caregivers, and the medical teams and wellness workers who serve them. She also serves the needs of women in the divorce community
Sharon has been surrounded by cancer all of her life. This includes, 13 women, 11 in her family afflicted with breast or ovarian cancer, and 2 best friends. She is also BRAC2 Positive. With over 20 years experience as a caregiver, a divorce and numerous life changing events, Sharon has "lived the experience." She brings caring, compassion, hope, inspiration and emotional support to her clients so they can create sustainable well-being and thrive in the face of change and adversity through coaching.
Survivorship to Thrivership™
Sharon is available for workshops, seminars and speaking engagements. She is warm, engaging and genuine.