- Couples: Building Healthy Relationships
Co-Authored the following books:
- Breaking the Barriers: A Woman's Toolkit for Success
- What's the Difference? Embracing Diversity and Inclusivity
- The Young Professional Woman: How to Break into the Business World and Success
- Sink, Swim or Float – How to Survive the Tidal Waves of Life
- The Female Leader: Empowerment, Confidence & Passion
- The POWER of Transformation – Reinventing Your Life
Life, Business and Couples Coaching
Strategic Goal Setting
Self Esteem and Confidence
Team Development & Growth
Seminars and topics offered:
- Choosing a Career with Passion
- Effective Communication: Reach Your Audience & Engage
- Achieving Goals: Take Action!
- Managing Change: Moving Forward in a Positive Manner
- Creating Your Legacy: How Do You Want to be Remembered?
- Several topics for couples focused on building healthy relationships
Peggi Peaslee has worked in a strategic capacity in the fields of Human Resources, Technology, Internet Strategy and Program Development in various industries. Peggi partners with businesses and departments within organizations using an inclusive, team-building approach to strengthen relationships and achieve responsibility and accountability for success.
In addition to her full-time employment, Peggi works as a strategic partner with individuals or groups to guide the process of achieving desired success that is measurable. She works collaboratively with her clients to ensure understanding, setting goals and action plans that assist each client in attaining their desired goals. Her company, Desert Coaching, donates 10% of proceeds from each one-on-one client to a charity of their choice.
Life is a journey and Peggi seeks to live a life of continuous learning that leads to new paths, new people and greater fulfillment of her legacy. Her life experiences have taught her that in all situations, we need to visualize our future and take action if we truly desire change and success. We achieve our goals by opening our mind, heart and eyes to new possibilities. When we stop to listen, watch, feel and learn from others while breaking down our own barriers, we can begin to embrace diversity and learn from each experience to ultimately achieve our own goals. She teaches and speaks on topics that lead to personal responsibility and accountability for every choice.
She enjoys and cherishes spending time with her husband, family and beagles, exploring Arizona, traveling, volunteering in the community, yoga and cultural dance.