- Emotional Wellness for Women Volume III
- Learning to Love Yourself: A Guide for the African-American Woman (2009)
- Emerging From The Darkness: Living Without Secrets
- Faith Based Counseling and Ministerial Education
- Personal and Professional Coaching Services
- Diversity Training and Development
- Women’s Issues
- Inspirational and Key-Note Speaking
Seminars and topics offered:
- Building Self-Esteem: Standing Out while
- Faith Based Training – Building Up the Church from the
- How to Create and Maintain a Stress Free Environment
- Uncovering Your Hidden Potential Through Empowerment
Essie Nail as Founder and President of
Essie Nail & Associates is dedicated to addressing the
spiritual, social, emotional, and physical needs of women.
Her goal is to embrace and enhance the potential of women
for more effective roles in the family, church, profession,
Her vision of women working together for
common goals without regard to differences is inspiring others
to champion change.
She is working with women to knock down barriers and uncover
their potential in order to ultimately help others do the
Essie holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in
Journalism with a minor in Marketing from Georgia State University.
organization designs workshops and seminars that specialize
the well being and development of women. This training
encompasses corporate, religious, and community groups.
She is a very active member of the Church
of Acts in Atlanta, GA where she currently serves as Intercessory
Prayer Coordinator and Leader of the Women’s Ministry.