Seminars and topics offered:
- Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Holistic Leadership Skills
- Dealing with Irate People and Customers
- Stress Management
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Wellness in the Workplace
- The Corporate Image
- The Professional Woman
- Women in Management
- Team Building
- Corporate Aesthetics Consulting
- Teen Image Seminars
- How Can I Love Better? Building Healthy Relationships
Dr. Merrill received her Doctorate degree in vocational
education and her Masters Degree in consumer education. She has
a strong commitment to education and is a Certified Family Life
Educator (CFLE) and Certified in Family and Consumer Sciences (CFCS).
As a motivational speaker, conference and workshop lecturer, Dr.
Merrill has spoken extensively on stress management and mental health.
She is available for collaboration and team-teaching with other
speakers regarding professionalism and self-esteem.