- How to Break the Glass Ceiling Without a Hammer:
Career Strategies for Women
- Self promotion
- Executive coaching
- Entrepreneur coaching
- Coaching professional women to advance their careers and build their business
- Assertive Communication
- Strategic Networking
- Self confidence
- Success coaching
Seminars and topics:
- Own Your Success
- Strategic Networking: How to Build and Leverage Critical Relationships to Advance Your Career
- GPS Your Career: Navigate Your Path to Career Success
- Ditch the Pitch: A New Approach to Self Promotion
- Selling from Your Comfort Zone: How to Feel Comfortable with Self Promotion
- Selling Yourself and Your Services
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Recreate the Fairy Tale and Rediscover Your Self Confidence
Bonnie Marcus, M.Ed., CEC, is a Certified Executive Coach, and professional speaker. As the founder and principal of Women's Success Coaching, Bonnie assists professional women to understand their unique value proposition and how to best communicate their value to others in order to advance their careers and build their businesses.
With 20+ years of sales and management experience, Bonnie has an extensive business background including CEO of a ServiceMaster company and VP of Sales at Medical Staffing Network and two others national companies in the healthcare and software industries. She has held executive positions in startup companies and Fortune 500 companies.
Forbes.com honored Women's Success Coaching in 2010 as one of the top 100 websites for professional women stating, "Women's Success Coaching weighs on the many building blocks of empowering women in business, from assertive communication to self promotion to sensitivity training." Bonnie is a contributing writer for ForbesWoman. Her Forbes blog is Head over Heels.