- Coauthor of Organizational Gravity: A Guide to Strategically Growing Your Company‚s Brand, Culture and Talent (Two-Headed Ram Productions, July 2013).
- Coauthor of The Female Leader: Empowerment, Confidence & Passion (PWN Books, February 2014).
- Contributor to Cathy Reilly, The Temp Factor - The Complete Guide to Temporary Employment for Staffing Services, Clients and Temps and The Job Seekers Guide to Temporary Employment (Universal-Publishers, 2012).
- Executive and Performance Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Visionary Strategic Planning
- Organizational Culture
- Progressive Talent Management
- Management/Supervisory Skills/Training
- Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
- Achieving Work:Life Balance
- Building Your Personal Influence
- Women and Leadership
- Attracting Customers and Talent
Seminars and topics offered:
- Accelerated Practices for Leadership Effectiveness: Time, Focus & Personal Energy Management
- Values-Based Strategic Visioning
- Team Alignment for Greater Results
- Building a Model for Progressive Talent Management
- The Four Components of a Gravitational Organization
- Influential Presentations
- Influence Without Authority
- The Art of Getting More Work Done
- Attracting Customers and Talent through a Strong Brand and Culture
Sara LaForest is partner in the business growth advisory firm, Kubica LaForest Consulting. She specializes in management and organizational development and executive/performance coaching, and is an author and speaker. She is widely published and conducts training events across the country.
In 2012, Leadership Excellence named Kubica LaForest Consulting one of the Top 40 independent consultants in Leadership Development in the country.
Sara holds professional affiliations with the International Coach Federation (ICF), the American Management Association (AMA), the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC), and the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL). She holds certification with Hogan Assessment Systems, an internationally utilized, premier personality and job performance profiling system that is used to help organizations hire high-potential talent and develop current and emerging business leaders. She serves as a Mentor for the Cal Poly Small Business Development (SBDC) for Innovation and is the Business Editor for WE Magazine for Women.
Sara is known for her high-touch, personalized approach in helping entrepreneurs and executives improve individual and organizational performance to drive business growth. She has a passion for helping women excel in business and strengthen their leadership skills.
Personally, she enjoys outdoor activities and time in nature, fitness training like cycling and Zumba, shopping, cooking and enjoying great meals with others, and writing.
Learn more about Sara's work at www.kubicalaforestconsulting.com and www.yourbusinessgyroscope.com