Areas of Expertise:
Shirika Advisory Group is dedicated to providing customized
leadership evaluations and diagnostic assessments to create effective leadership scaffolding and business planning for organizations. Providing quantitative and quantitative assessments that identify leadership infrastructures and effectively provide skills to align strengths to the mission of your company and current business plan objectives
- J. Johnson Hirt, "Arizona Virtual Academy", KTVK Televised Presentation, Phoenix (2004).
- J. Johnson Hirt et al., "Evaluating Online Learning: Challenges and Strategies for Success", U.S. Department of Education Innovations in Education Report (2008).
- J.M. Johnson, "Leadership Styles and Behaviors of African American Women in Leadership", Southern California Diversity In Leadership Conference, Long Beach (2014).
- J.M. Johnson, "Leadership Styles and Behaviors of Women in Leadership". International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conference, Paris (2015).
- J.M. Johnson, "Leadership Styles and Behaviors of Women in Leadership", International Journal of Arts and Sciences, 8 (5), 2015.
- J.M. Johnson, in The Young Female Leader, Professional Woman Publishing, LLC (2015)
- J.M. Johnson, in Tapping Into Your Inner Vision, Professional Woman Publishing, LLC (2015)
- Women Empowerment
- Women in Leadership
- Women of Color in Leadership: Obstacles and Triumphs
- Leadership Coaching
Dr. Jacqueline M. Johnson earned her doctoral degree in Organizational Leadership from the Graduate School of Education and Psychology at Pepperdine University.
Dr. Jacque is the Founder and Managing Director of Shirika Advisory Group, a consulting company that specializes in Organization Dynamics and Leadership Development. Dr. Jacque has worked in the private and public sectors in both industry and academia. She has co-authored four books, The Young Female Leader and Tapping Into Your Inner Vision and The Female Architect. Her book Leadership Diaspora releasing August 2016, addresses the challenges women face in the workplace and identifies skills and traits needed for optimum success. She conducts ongoing research surrounding women in leadership and presents her data at public speaking events locally and abroad as well as working on her second book due to release in 2017.
Dr. Jacque is dedicated to educating and empowering people to reach their full potential and aspirations inside and out of the diverse workplace zone.