- Co-author of The Female Architect: How to Rebuild Your Life (Spring 2016)
- Co-author of The International Female Leader (Summer 2016)
- Co-author of The Coaching Gurus (Fall 2016)
- Debut author of "What Would Faye Say? Life Lessons from My Mother" (2016 Release)
- International Certified Holistic Coach
- Certified Diversity Trainer
- Certified Entrepreneur Branding Coach
- Certified in Epic Clinical Software Modules: Ambulatory, Cadence, Prelude and Kaleidoscope
- Professional Woman Network
- Health Information Management Systems Society, Greater Chicago Chapter
- United Nations Association of the United States of America
Grant International Coaching & Consulting is an international personal and professional development company.
Lisa Grant Williams, Life and Leadership Coach, is the founder and CEO of Grant International Coaching & Consulting. Her passion to help women reach their potential grew out of personal professional challenges she used as a catalyst to find her life's purpose.
Ms. Williams has 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry in various work environments including PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Orchestrate Healthcare Consulting, Academic Medical Centers and Medical Groups including: Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Loyola University Medical Center, Rush University Medical Center, Parkland Hospital and Access Community Health. She has also held positions in Clinic Operations, IS Finance and Planning, IS Clinical and Financial Systems with project management responsibilities.
Ms. Williams earned a Master of Science in Health Systems Management degree from Rush University and a Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a double minor in Business Administration and Marketing from DePaul University. She completed a two-year Post Graduate Fellowship in Health Services Administration from The Johns Hopkins Health System in Baltimore, MD. Ms. Williams earned a Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design from the University of Wisconsin-Stout.