Areas of Expertise:
- Empowerment and Career Coaching
- Self-Esteem & Empowerment
- The Young Mans Guide for Personal Sucess
- Boys to Men: The Guide for African American
- Making Changes and Developing your Unique Potential
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Empowerment & Self-Esteem
- Taking Control of your Life
- Peer mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Making Changes and Living Life to the Fullest
Iva Sherrill-Edwards is a Certified Professional Life and Career Coach, who
received her certification from PWN (Professional Woman Network) and American University
of NPL. Iva has a degree in Business Administration. She presents seminars, group coaching,
workshops and lectures. She also coaches individuals one-on-one.
Iva is a long standing member of Professional Woman Network, and The International
She presents seminars and workshops on Self-Empowerment, Taking Control of Your Life,
Group and Individual Coaching for Teens and Parents, and Peer Mediation-Conflict Resolution.
Iva Sherrill-Edwards has more than thirty years of experience in the business sector as a
Business owner and Life Coach. She has a passion for inspiring and motivating others to set
and reach their goals and their ultimate potential. As a results- based professional coach she
coaches others to reach for personal and professional success and live their destiny.