- "Dare to Dream: Thinking Outside the Box": Survival Skills for The African American Women
- " You Are What You Think": Emotional Wellness for Women Vol. II
- "The Spiritual Compass: Finding Direction on Your Life Path": Emotional Wellness for Women Volume III
- "Creating the Life You Want Now": The Baby Boomers Handbook
- "The Impact of Childhood on Adulthood": Raising African American Boys
Claudia White is the founder and CEO of Positive Pathways International, an educational consulting organization dedicated to inspiring clients on their path to personal fulfillment and professional success. Having worked with some of the largest Fortune 500 corporations in the world, Ms. White has led an extremely successful career winning numerous awards and public recognition. She possesses unparalleled skills in technical training, relationship management and above all, outstanding customer service.
Claudia brings her passion for life to her work as a mentor and coach in everyway. She herself has experienced adversity in many forms, and understands how hard it can be to overcome obstacles. Her humor and relatable speaking style are inviting to people of all walks of life and when all hope seems lost Claudia's spirit will help you on your journey to fulfilling your dreams and leading a more purposeful life. Ms. White holds a BS degree in Business from Purdue University with double minors in Marketing and Psychology; she is a highly sought after keynote speaker, coach and international published author. She currently resides in Columbus, OH where she enjoys writing, decorating and mentoring our youth.