- Author of Celebrate Your Scars: A Survivor's Story of Childhood Abuse
- Co-authored Releasing Strongholds: Letting Go of What Holds You Back (3/2012)
- Co-authored How to Survive When Your Ship is Sinking: Handling the Storms of Life (8/2012)
Living in Peace after Surviving abuse
Building Positive Self-esteem
Dealing with Memory Loss (Dementia & Alzheimers)
Encouragement & Motivation
Empowerment of Women
Seminars and Keynote Topics
- Celebrate Your Scars: Living a Peaceful life after experiencing abuse
- Building positive self-esteem
- Encouragement & Motivation to be the best YOU
- Empowerment of Women
- Making the Most out of Life's Transitions
Dana Connor is an author, speaker, Certified Professional Coach, President & CEO of It's About You!
Her background is in Operations Management in Human Resources and Staffing as well as Youth Ministry. She holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration and is currently obtaining a Masters degree in Conflict Management. Dana is certified as a Professional Coach, Women's Empowerment Coach, and Diversity & Women's Issues Trainer.