|| Company Name: SSANEE Career Growth, Inc.
- The Young Woman's Guide for Personal Success (Released 2006)
- Survival Skills for the African American Woman (Released 2007)
- Emotional Wellness for Women, Volume II (Released 2008)
- The Community Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude, 2021 Edition (Released 2020)
- The Community Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude, 2023 Edition (Released 2022)
- If We Can Do It, You Can, Too! (Released 2023)
- Put on Your R.H.I.N.E.S.T.O.N.E. Combat Boots! 10 Secrets to Jump-Start Your Career Success (Released 2023)
- Put on Your R.H.I.N.E.S.T.O.N.E. Combat Boots! 10 Secrets to Jump-Start Your Career Success, Companion Workbook (Released 2023)
Areas of Expertise:
- Public Speaking
- Conflict Management
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
Cassandra R. Lee is an award-winning corporate trainer, keynote speaker, virtual presenter, published author, and creator of D.I.V.A. BITS™: 24 Enlightening Tips to Conquer Communication Skills. She is known as the “D.I.V.A. of Dialog™” because she uses “Divine Inspiration Vocally Applied™” to help professionals remove the roadblocks limiting their job performance, workplace satisfaction, and career success.
- Put on Your R.H.I.N.E.S.T.O.N.E. Combat Boots™! 3 Ways to Become Unstuck & Fulfilled in Your Career
- SPEAK WITH POWER: Strategic Ways to Use Words for Positive Results
- You Are What You Think! P.O.W.E.R. Strategies to Overcome Negative Thinking
- Ouch, It Hurts! Practical Strategies to Effectively Minimize and Overcome Stress
- From Emptiness to Replenishment: A 7-Step Plan to Recover from Loss
- Embracing Your Afrocentricity – Barriers to Break in Expressing the New You
Profiled as an entrepreneurial leader and achiever in Who’s Who in Black Chicago, Cassandra is founder and CEO of SSANEE Career Growth, Inc., a professional development training company dedicated to helping progressive-thinking companies and organizations discover, develop, preserve, and grow the workplace relevance of their employees.
She has used the spoken and written word to educate and empower audiences worldwide. Her speaking abilities have been used to facilitate and present over 3,500 in-person and virtual keynote speeches, enrichment seminars, empowerment programs, educational webinars, and leadership training sessions. Her work as an author and course creator have appeared in various books as well as publications such as The Cross & Crown, Campus Activities Programming, The Neighbor, Toastmaster, and the AMA Quarterly, as well as EzineArticles.com, Selfgrowth.com, and Udemy.com.
Cassandra has many other notable achievements which include, but are not limited to, a certification in women’s issues and diversity from the Professional Woman Network (PWN); a virtual presenter certification from eSpeakers.com; two Distinguished Toastmasters (DTM) awards from Toastmasters International; an "Excellence in Program Quality Award" from Toastmasters International; a "District Toastmaster of the Year" award from District 103 Toastmasters; recognition as a "Top 10 Trainer" with SkillPath Seminars; and film notoriety as Associate Producer for the movie, Pretty Crazy.
Her recent publication, The Community Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude, 2023 Edition, reached #1 best-seller status for Happiness in the US and #1 best-seller status for Self-Help in the UK.
Cassandra is booked as a featured speaker for the 2023 and 2024 PWN International Conferences for her newly released book, Put on Your R.H.I.N.E.S.T.O.N.E. Combat Boots! 10 Secrets to Jump-Start Career Success. Designed “to impart fresh or renewed energy” for those who feel stuck, stagnated, or dissatisfied in their job or career, this professional development resource will provide practical principles to replace anxiety and frustration with empowerment and inspiration for work/life improvement now and for the future.
Cassandra is a life-long learner who provides her audiences with “a learning good time.” She loves Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip cookies; freshly popped popcorn; the Chicago skyline by moonlight; and each moment she gets to share a good laugh with family and friends.